Who is this course for?
This course is start up basic course that doesn’t require previous experience, therefore anyone who is interested to start something fresh and new can menage to learn this technique. If you are the type of person who:
- Enjoys Aesthetics
- Pays attention to small details,
- Enjoys creativity and art,
- Enjoys beautifying other people,
- Likes independence
- Likes working on your own schedule
- Want to be your own boss
- Searching for some stable job in a growing industry
- Aiming to get in to some extremely popular field
- Prefer learning on your own pace and from your own location
- Want to save traveling cost or don’t feel like traveling
- If you are already microblading artist but you are not satisfied with your progres
This is the right choice for you.
Purchasing this course you will get the access to our online platform which contains 10 divided lectures full of theoretical scripts, quality videos, images, “Step by Step” guide through everything you need to know about basics of Microblading.
You don’t need previous experience and there are no specific requirements to start this course.
Our program is specially designed and adjusted so that anyone with strong will, who is ready to fully dedicate and commit can complete it. Usually 3-6 months of constant study and practice is needed to develop basic skill in your hands as a Microblading artist and gain Browiz certificate.
What Browiz basic course covers?
- Permanent makeup world intro
- Health & safety
- Treatment area setup & sterilization
- Skin structure
- Microblading equipment intro
- Eyebrow shaping & measurements
- Eyebrow mapping
- Hair patterns
- The colour theory
- Practice on the fake skin pads
- Understanding different pigments
- Pre procedure consent
- Working on live client
- Aftercare for your clients
- Personal mentor online support for 3 months
How can you get certified?
10 basic levels on our platform need to be mastered precisely, accurately, accompanied and supervised by your mentor. Each level has it owns tasks, which will require submissions of your work. At the beginning all levels are locked until you successfully pass the requirements to unlock each one of them. You can not access further levels before you complete the previous one. When your work satisfies our demands, and you submit all 10 level tasks, you can become a certified Browiz artist.
The student receives Browiz box sufficient for work and practice on 50 models / clients
Browiz box contains:
- Universal stainless steel blade holder
- Biodegradable universal blade holder 10 pcs
- Blades 50 pcs
- Compass for measuring and eyebrows maping with ruler
- Tweezers and scissors
- Professional Browiz pencil for drawing eyebrows
- Fake skin pad (3 latexes with eyebrow shaped contours for excersise)
- 4 basic pigments matching all main hair colours
Online course benefits
The benefits of this type of education are the comfort and flexibility of learning from your own location, your schedule and accordance with your own pace.